Custom Search

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Spiritual Digest for the Day 23Dec2020

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For he says, ‘In the time of my favor I heard you, In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.’ I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation” (2 Corinthians 6:1-2 NIV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY It is good to make good resolutions on December 31. However, do not wait till that day. Resolve today to abstain from bad habits and start doing good. If you sincerely determine today, the Lord will indeed help you. - Bayo Afolaranmi ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray for the grace to be able to stand by the resolution to abstain from bad habits and start doing good as from today.

No comments: