Custom Search

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Spiritual Digest for the Day 01Jan2021

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “‘For a mere moment I have forsaken you, but with great mercies I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you,’ says the LORD, your Redeemer” (Isaiah 54:7-8 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY You will not be forsaken this year. The Lord will have compassion on you with His great mercy and everlasting kindness. He will lavish you with His lovingkindness. He will establish His covenant of peace with you. He will make you to stand firm and prosper your endeavours this year in Jesus’ name. Amen. - Bayo Afolaranmi ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that you will experience the great mercy and everlasting kindness of God this year.

No comments: