Custom Search

Monday, May 4, 2020

Spiritual Digest for the Day 05May2020

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Then [God] said [to Elijah], ‘Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.’ And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice” (1 Kings 19:11-12 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY If there is stillness and quiet in my heart, I will be able to hear God’s whisper there. - Angela Braniff ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Enable me, O God, to be still and quiet in my heart to be able to hear Your whisper to me.

No comments: