Custom Search

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Spiritual Digest for the Day 09Aug2018

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Lord, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are they who say of me, ’There is no help for him in God.’ But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head” (Psalm 3:1-3 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY We may be tempted to give up or wish we could escape when we are weary and cannot see the end of our current battle. But, like David, we can learn to trust that God will hold us up and help us rest in His constant and loving presence. - Xochitl Dixon ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Appreciate God who is ready to uphold you with His constant and loving presence in time of trouble.

No comments: