Custom Search

Friday, March 30, 2018

Spiritual Digest for the Day 31Mar2018

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better” (Philippians 1:20-23 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY I am not afraid to die, for I know the joys of heaven are waiting. My greatest desire is to live today in anticipation of tomorrow and be ready to be welcomed into His home for all eternity. - Billy Graham ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that you will be able to grow to the level of not being afraid of death, but really living for Jesus Christ.

No comments: