Custom Search

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spiritual Digest for the Day 14Mar2018

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether” (Psalm 139:1-4 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Behind the scenes, before He ever flung the stars into space, God had today in mind. He had this very week in mind. In fact, He had you in mind. And He knew exactly what He was going to do. God is never at a loss to know what He is going to do in our situations. He knows perfectly well what is best for us. - Chuck Swindoll ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY O Lord, intervene in my situation and let Your perfect will be done in my life.

No comments: