Custom Search

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spiritual Digest for the Day 30Mar2018

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:19-20 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Come, and see the victories of the cross. Christ’s wounds are thy healings, His agonies thy repose, His conflicts thy conquests, His groans thy songs, His pains thine ease, His shame thy glory, His death thy life, His sufferings thy salvation. - Matthew Henry ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that you will be able to be really crucified with Christ live for Him daily.

No comments: