Custom Search

Monday, March 20, 2023

Spiritual Digest for the Day 21Mar2023

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; In You I take shelter. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness” (Psalm 143:9-10 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY It is okay to feel discouragement. It is part of the process of grieving and working through those times of pain. But God wants each of us to allow Him to walk with us in these places. If you find yourself in one of these places, ask God to show you the way and let Him bring the word of His unfailing love to you. - Os Hillman ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that the Lord will show you the way out of your life's challenges and enable you to praise Him at the end of the day. ______________ Have a tremendous Tuesday!

No comments: