Custom Search

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Spiritual Digest for the Day 12Mar2023

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY "The children born during your bereavement will yet say in your hearing, 'This place is too small for us; give us more space to live in.' Then you will say in your heart, 'Who bore me these? I was bereaved and barren; I was exiled and rejected. Who brought these up? I was left all alone, but these--where have they come from?'" (Isaiah 49:20-21 NIV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Whatever your seemingly hopeless situation, it is not too late for you! The Lord is not done with you yet. He will arise at His appointed time and manifest His power in your life. - Bayo Afolaranmi ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY O Lord, arise in Your appointed time and manifest Your power in my life. ______________ Have a divine-encounter worship experience today!

No comments: