Custom Search

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Spiritual Digest for the Day 30Nov2022

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked men, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary. Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love” (Revelation 2:2-4 NIV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Do not be afraid of any opposition or persecution in the ministry God has called you into. When persecution comes, remember that God knows how He will deliver you from such persecution. Therefore, stand fast. He depends on you, and He will not let you down. - Bayo Afolaranmi ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Help me, Lord, to be able to endure hardship to the end.

No comments: