Custom Search

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Spiritual Digest for the Day 28Nov2022

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, ‘Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.’ And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, ‘Write: “Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!”’ And he said to me, ‘These are the true sayings of God’ (Revelation 19:6–9 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Some of our hopes and desires might not be fulfilled right away, and some might only be met through God after we die. Whatever our longing, we can trust in Him, knowing He loves us unceasingly. And, one day, we will be reunited with loved ones as we feast with Him and give thanks to Him. - Amy Boucher Pye ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY O God, grant my hopes and my desires according to Your wisdom and love for me.

No comments: