Custom Search

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Spiritual Digest for the Day 24Jul2022

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. And He said to me, ‘Son of man, can these bones live?’ So I answered, ‘O Lord God, You know’” (Ezekiel 37:1-3 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY The bones of uprightness can live again wherever you find yourself by contributing your own positive quota towards your society. Shun corruption in any form! - Bayo Afolaranmi ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that the Sovereign Lord will break every yoke of corruption in your life and society.

No comments: