Custom Search

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Spiritual Digest for the Day 22Jul2022

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY "For it is not an enemy who reproaches me; then I could bear it. Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me; then I could hide from him. But it was you, a man my equal, my companion and my acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, and walked to the house of God in the throng" (Psalm 55:12-14 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Betrayal is one of the most difficult tests that we will ever face because it involves being wounded by someone we trust. It is hard not to become bitter when a friend or family member wounds us. It takes a lot of Christ-like grace to forgive a traitor. - Os Hillman ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray for the grace to handle betrayal maturely.

No comments: