Custom Search

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Spiritual Digest for the Day 22Jan2021

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY "But [like a boxer] I strictly discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached [the gospel] to others, I myself will not somehow be disqualified [as unfit for service]" (1 Corinthians 9:27 AMP). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Discipline must be your watchword if you want to sustain success; you cannot afford to do what everyone else is doing if such will not further your cause. You cannot live the way your friends live, think the way they think, say what they say and indulge in what they indulge. - Author Unknown ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Lord, enable me to discipline myself so that I will be counted worthy for the prize in Your kingdom.

No comments: