Custom Search

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Spiritual Digest for the Day 24Jan2020

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect” (1 Corinthians 15:9-10 NIV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Our society is so caught up in winning. We forget that most of the great men and women in history have, at one time or another, failed at something, often repeatedly, and discouragingly. But each failure is nothing more than a brick in the wall that forms the foundation of our success. - Carlton Young ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Help me, O Lord, help me to endure, in spite of my failures, till I succeed in life.

No comments: