Custom Search

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Spiritual Digest for the Day 12Jan2020

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “But now, thus says the Lord, who created you… ‘Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your God....’” (Isaiah 43:1-3a NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY No matter your seeming hopeless situation, do not lose heart! The situation will not overcome you. You will indeed overcome the situation for the Lord is with you. - Bayo Afolaranmi ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY O Lord, save and deliver me from all my adversities and do not let my situation overcome me.

No comments: