Custom Search

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spiritual Digest for the Day 17Mar2016

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “[Martha] had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, ‘Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!’ ‘Martha, Martha,’ the Lord answered, ‘you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her’” (Luke 10:39-42 NIV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Slow down and invest yourself in knowing God; let His Word reveal Himself to you. If you are too busy to spend time with God, you are simply too busy. - Randy Kilgore ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Lord, help me to care more about my fellowship with You than my busyness for You.

No comments: