Custom Search

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spiritual Digest for the Day 10Mar2016

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light” (Psalm 36:7-9 NIV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY The springs of my faith and all my graces; the springs of my life and all my pleasures; the springs of my activity and all its right doings; the springs of my hope, and all its heavenly anticipations, all lie in thee, my Lord. - Charles Spurgeon ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Lord, help me to always delight in You as the Fountain of my life.

No comments: