Custom Search

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Spiritual Digest for the Day 27Dec2015

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY "Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:12-14 NIV). ************************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Good, Better, Best; I shall never rest, until my good is better, and my better's best. - Author Unknown ************************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that you will be able to leave the unachieved goals of this year behind and forge ahead for a better year (2016).

No comments: