Custom Search

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Spiritual Digest for the Day 04Apr2024

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “[God] said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' ...Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY It is easy to be confused in one's understanding of God. But He has not changed. His ways have not been altered. He continues to allow suffering to mold us into humble, useful servants. - Charles Swindoll ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Let Your grace be sufficient for me, O God, as You mold me through life challenges. ______________ Have a great Thursday.

No comments: