Custom Search

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Spiritual Digest for the Day 28Mar2024

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also” (John 14:2-3 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY We never need to fear about what will happen when we die. In Jesus Christ we have been given the gift of eternal life. This earth is only our temporary home. God is preparing a place for us, with Him, to live forever. And you can be assured it will be far greater than we could ever imagine. - Debbie McDaniel ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Help me to enjoy the eternal life You have given me both here on earth and in heaven, O Lord! ______________ Have a great Thursday.

No comments: