Custom Search

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Spiritual Digest for the Day 14Jun2023

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I [God] will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before Me” (Isaiah 49:15-16 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY God has not abandoned you. He may be silent, but He has not forgotten you. He never left. He understands the heartache brought on by the evil which He mysteriously permits so that He might bring you to a tender, sensitive walk with Him. - Charles R. Swindoll ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Remember me, O God, in Your own time and manifest Your glory in my life. ______________ Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: