Custom Search

Monday, April 25, 2022

Spiritual Digest for the Day 26Apr2022

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “The Lord reached down from above and grabbed me. He pulled me from the deep water. He saved me from my powerful enemies, who hated me. They were too strong for me, so he saved me. They attacked me in my time of trouble, but the Lord was there to support me. He was pleased with me, so he rescued me. He took me to a safe place” (2 Samuel 22:17-20 ERV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Maybe today you feel opposition around you. Maybe you are stuck in sin that makes it hard to advance spiritually. Reflect on how God has helped you in the past, and then praise Him and ask Him to do it again! - Jennifer Benson Schuldt ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Rescue me, O God, from all perils of life.

No comments: