Custom Search

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Spiritual Digest for the Day 22Dec2021

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “But [Joseph] refused and said to his master’s wife, ‘Look, my master does not know what is with me in the house, and he has committed all that he has to my hand. There is no one greater in this house than I, nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife. How then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?’” (Genesis 39:8-9 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Our choices can damage our integrity, both with God and with other people. Let us hold onto our integrity and make wise choices for the glory of God. - Joseph Heath ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray for the grace to hold on to your integrity both with God and with other people.

No comments: