Custom Search

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Spiritual Digest for the Day 17Feb2020

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “John answered and said, ‘A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, “I am not the Christ,” but, “I have been sent before Him.” ...Therefore this joy of mine is fulfilled. 30 He must increase, but I must decrease’” (John 3:27-30 NKJV). *********** QUOTE FOR THE DAY If you are a person who desires to live a godly life that will leave its mark upon this world, you must learn to stand in the shadow of your Savior, trusting Him to work through the trials you encounter, through the extreme circumstances you cannot handle. - Charles R. Swindoll ************ PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray for the enablement to always stand in the shadow of the Saviour in order to be great in life.

No comments: