Custom Search

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Spiritual Digest for the Day 26Sep2019

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “To keep me from becoming conceited ... there was given me a thorn in my flesh... to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me” (2 Corinthians 12:7-9 NIV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY In facing our fears and struggles, it is vital that we yield totally to God. When we do, God can use our problems as an avenue for His power. - Dennis Fisher ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Help me, O God, to always rely on Your grace in any challenge of life I face.

No comments: