Custom Search

Monday, July 22, 2019

Spiritual Digest for the Day 23Jul2019

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert” (Isaiah 43:18-19 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY God wants us to allow Him to lead us out of things not meant for us, toward Him. Sometimes this is terrifying, and our human instinct is to let our thoughts rush back to the familiar, but our present-future focused God wants our attention on Him. Eyes up, heart open, moving forward in His plan. - Nicole Turner ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Help me, O Lord, not to focus my attention on things not meant for me, but on You who is all-powerful.

No comments: