Custom Search

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Spiritual Digest for the Day 28Jan2019

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.... I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you” (Philippians 3:12-15 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY To be spiritually mature, you have to set your goals and move toward them as you keep your eyes focused on them. - Rick Warren ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that you will always remain focused as you set your goals to be spiritually mature.

No comments: