Custom Search

Friday, November 23, 2018

Spiritual Digest for the Day 24Nov2018

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “For You are the God of my strength; why do You cast me off? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? Oh, send out Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your tabernacle. Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy; and on the harp I will praise You, O God, my God” (Psalm 43:2-4 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Instead of holding onto anger and distrust of God’s ways, choose to recognize God’s sovereignty and seek after Him in the midst of your solitude and confusion. - Tracie Miles ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Help me, O Lord, to always acknowledge Your sovereignty and seek after You in the midst of your solitude and confusion.

No comments: