Custom Search

Monday, February 12, 2018

Spiritual Digest for the Day 13Feb2018

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me” (Psalm 139:7-10 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Wherever we go on this earth, God is there. He is there to guide, strengthen, and comfort us. We cannot go where He is not. We do not see Him, but He is everywhere. In each trial we face, that is incredibly good news. - Dave Branon ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Thank God for His presence wherever you are.

No comments: