Custom Search

Monday, November 13, 2017

Spiritual Digest for the Day 14Nov2017

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame” (Joel 2:25-26 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY God brings about both the good and the bad. The seasons of famine have a divine purpose in our lives. They accomplish things that only these hard places can accomplish. But there is a time when those hard places have accomplished their purpose and He begins to restore. - Os Hillman ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Restore all my lost glory before the end of this year, O Lord!

No comments: