Custom Search

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Spiritual Digest for the Day 27Aug2017

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light” (Matthew 11:29-30 NIV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY People are taking many yokes today. No one is exempted. What kind of or whose yoke are you taking? Are you yoked with people, belief, value, or situation that are heavier than you? Yield to the advice of Jesus Christ. Take His yoke. Commit yourself to Him. His yoke is easy and light. Learn from Him and find rest for your soul. - Bayo Afolaranmi ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Pray that you will be able to commit yourself to Jesus Christ by taking His yoke and learning from Him.

No comments: