Custom Search

Friday, February 17, 2017

Spiritual Digest for the Day 18Feb2017

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY “And to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; to those who are without law, as without law... that I might win those who are without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some” (1 Corinthians 9:20-22 NKJV). ****************** QUOTE FOR THE DAY Our loyalties must transcend our race, our tribe, our class, and our nation; and this means we must develop a world perspective. - Martin Luther King, Jr. ******************** PRAYER/ACTION FOR THE DAY Help me, Lord, to be able to accommodate other people irrespective of who they are.

No comments: