Custom Search

Saturday, August 22, 2015

VICTORY IS SURE! (A Testimony)

Beloved, VICTORY IS SURE! (A Testimony) “Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together” (Psalm 34:3 NIV). I am very glad to tell you the news that the Lord favoured me by granting me UK visa to study Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in an Irish school after 13 years of many attempts. Praise the Lord! As I am rejoicing for this breakthrough, I remember this poem I composed several years ago about victory. Let me share it again with you: VICTORY IS SURE! Do not accept defeat, Do not be downcast, Do not let your heart be depressed. Perhaps it is not well today, But it will be better tomorrow; Perhaps you do not have what you want now, But soonest you will have it; Perhaps you find it difficult to actualize your goals, Do not abandon such goals. Continue to encourage yourself, That you will certainly succeed. Perhaps you were defeated in one battle, Yet your victory is sure. Despite all obstacles, If you do not become weary; If you do not become discouraged; If you do not accept defeat; If you continue to struggle, It shall be well with you. Victory is sure! Continue to pray with as I am now preparing to go to the UK in the mid September to start the post graduate study in Trinity College (University of Dublin) at Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK that: a. God will meet me at the very point of my financial, moral, material, psychological, and even spiritual needs; b. God will grant a journey mercy from Ibadan, Nigeria to Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK; c. God will be with my wife and children that I will leave behind in Nigeria; d. God will give me His Spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding as I will start the academic activities after many years of break. e. God will help me to be able to cope with the new challenges that I will face over there. If the Lord puts it in your mind to specifically help me in any area before I leave Nigeria or when I get to the UK, write a personal email to me at or . In fact, I am looking for some people that will give me at least N5000 (or at least $50 or 50 Euro) before the end of this month towards the study. If you can, please contact me privately. Your little contribution will go a long way. Thank you very much and God bless you abundantly! Glad shouts of victory will be heard in your tents in Jesus’ name. Amen! In His service, Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).

No comments: