Custom Search

Monday, June 1, 2015

SPIRITUAL DIGEST FOR THE DAY 01Jun2015

QUOTE FOR THE DAY We need not fear but can have hope because the LORD is the Beginning and the End of all things who is in control of our past, present and future. - Yemi Ladokun ******************* BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades" (Revelation 1:17-18 NIV). ******************* ACTION/PRAYER POINT FOR THE DAY Fear not, but commit your ways to the Lord, the Beginning and the End, this new month. ******************* PRAYER FOR THE MONTH In this month of June, because your times are in the hands of the LORD, He will deliver you from the hands of your enemies and give you total victory from those who pursue you in Jesus' name. Amen. (adapted from Psalm 31:15) - Pastor Bayo Afolaranmi

No comments: