Custom Search

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

TWELVE (12) YEARS OF MINISTERING THROUGH THE INTERNET AND OTHER TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS

Dearly Beloved, TWELVE (12) YEARS OF MINISTERING THROUGH THE INTERNET AND OTHER TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS It is exactly 12 years today that I have been ministering through the Internet and other technological tools. An email ministry that was started on February 18, 2003 to about 50 people has metamorphosed to these various aspects of Internet ministry to thousands of people throughout the world. Glory be to the Almighty God. I appreciate all of you that have been part of this ministry. A book titled Ministering through the Internet: A Decade of Unique Experiences was published two years ago to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the ministry. You can order its eBook here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/adebayo-afolaranmi/ministering-through-the-internet-a-decade-of-unique-experiences/ebook/product-20638861.html or the paperback here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/adebayo-afolaranmi/ministering-through-the-internet-a-decade-of-unique-experiences/paperback/product-20638837.html As I move forward in the ministry, it has been my heart desire to go back to school for further study to enhance me more in the ministry. As a ministry to people of diverse cultures and backgrounds throughout the world, I do not want to limit myself to my locality. So, I desire to have the further study in a foreign country this year where I will have international exposure to other peoples’ cultures and backgrounds. I have already started processing admissions to some schools overseas. Undoubtedly, this exploit is a huge capital intensive one. I need people that will support me prayerfully, morally, and especially financially to achieve the feat this year. If the Lord is leading you to be one of such people (especially through financial support), please contact me privately at spiritualdigest@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless. In His service, Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).

No comments: