Custom Search

Saturday, November 17, 2012

COUNTDOWN TO THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF MY INTERNET MINISTRY

The anniversary will take place exactly on February 18, 2013. I am still contemplating on how to celebrate this milestone. Do you have any suggestion? However, I have decided to publish three books to mark the event: 1. A collection of my daily quotes (first volume [A collection of 366 quotes, with corresponding Bible verses, hymns and suggested weblinks for the hymns] already published online as eBook [http://www.lulu.com/shop/adebayo-afolaranmi/spiritual-digest-for-each-day-of-the-year-ebook/ebook/product-20490074.html;jsessionid=FE537DE9AE219436969EB497AD64C820#] and printed book [http://www.lulu.com/shop/adebayo-afolaranmi/spiritual-digest-for-each-day-of-the-year/paperback/product-20490093.html#]). You can order for it NOW! 2. A collection of my weekly messages (first volume to be compiled by one of my pastor-friends). 3. My experience in the ministry in the past 10 years with people' s reactions. I need your reactions to be included there! Send your reactions to me through private message or to The three books will be published online for people throughout the world to easily have access to them. Indeed, I thank God for this unique opportunity. I need your suggestions and assistance in celebrating the event. You also will be celebrated in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: